40 is the new 30, not the new 28. According to this report on MSNBC, you should probably be mindful of:
- Smoking tobacco
- Not eating enough fruits and vegtables
- Drinking too much alcohol (men: more than 3 per day; women: more than 2)
- Getting less than two hours of physical activity per week
I asked myself this question all the time, and now I have multiple answers – click through for more.
See you at the gym.
- Nut Butters
- Flax Seed (Good stuff)
- Dried Fruits
The full article is here. All of the aforementioned foods could help you make that resolution in 2009.
Read more here.
- uno’s (dickson city)
- denny’s (all over) (yes, apparently there is a “fit fare” portion of their menu)
- panera bread (all over) (my personal fav)
according to this study, people who have unhealthy food in their house have an easier time resisting it…
eh, always want what you can’t have. right?