“SURREY, British Columbia (AP) – Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger was sentenced Thursday to a year without driving and fined $588 for a drunken driving conviction. Kroeger, whose real name is Chad Turton, was stopped for speeding in his red Lamborghini in suburban Surrey, British Columbia, in June 2006.
Authorities said his blood alcohol level was nearly twice the legal limit. His lawyer, Marvin Stern, noted the 33-year-old singer’s charitable works and said the charges and trial have been an intrusion into Kroeger’s life.”
- 7:15 – guest list for club x inside the woods
- 7:30 – maroon 5/counting crows/sara bareilles tickets
- 7:50 – tmz’s michael hundgen on mariah’s (pending) marriage
- 8:00 – hanson tickets during the gallery of sound top 8 at 8
- 9:00 – time’s 100 list revealed – you’ll never guess who we voted as most influential
… something tells me a surprise is in the works for tonight after 9 as well.
the ralphie radio show – 7p-12a est – online at 97bht.com!