• The word “fabulous” is used.
• Samantha talks about how she used to sleep around.
• Miranda says “Brady.”
• Carrie smokes.
• Dramatic sigh.
• Any talk of private kindergarten.
• Charlotte starts getting real overbearing about the wedding plans.
• Carrie remarks, “I love it!”
• Steve’s all dopey.
• Anyone makes a deal about Miranda living in Brooklyn.
• Tears of joy.
• Big calls Carrie “kiddo.”
• Tears of sadness.
• Anyone refers to a gay man with a feminine term (girl, princess, etc)
• Every time a Latino person speaks without an accent.
• Celeb cameo! (Four if it’s Bloomberg.)
• Any mention of Aidan.
• One of “the ladies” says to Big, “You better not hurt my girl again.”
• Jennifer Hudson says something like, “The difference between white women and black women is …”
• Big gets cold feet.
• There’s a black person speaking who is not Jennifer Hudson.
• Anyone besides Miranda actually goes into Brooklyn.
• Disparaging term for women is used.
• Buying things, sex, eating or drinking recommended as valid solutions to a real problem.
• Charlotte talks about how weird it is to be Jewish.
Finish Your Drink
• Muslim cameo!
• Anyone says, “Spending hundreds of dollars just to buy more shoes is f*cking stupid,” or, “I don’t need that.”
• Big takes the subway.
• Carrie’s editor tells her, “Y’know, this is kind of silly; I’m going to need you to rework it.”
• Tears of regret over a life lived shopping and talking about shopping.
• Petrovsky stumbles into a room, drunk on absinthe, and shoots Big in the chest.