– Noticing a big sell towards the top of each episode for the “Idol Live!” tour. The on-sale already took place, it makes me think that tickets aren’t selling well. Last year’s tour went well, and I thought for sure the same would happen again this year.
– As Joshua Ledet said, the top three are all winners regardless of the vote. They all have Interscope Records deals.
– Seacrest and Iovine like jabbing at each other. Although I found it interesting that of all the people in Hollywood to poke fun at Iovine’s height, it was Seacrest.
– Good to see Interscope artist Ester Dean make a cameo. She had a hit of her own in “Drop It Low” but has penned big songs for Rihanna and Katy Perry, among others.
– Lisa Marie Presley came off very Lana Del Ray-awkward-like on stage. Didn’t fit for that audience.
– Nice to see Adam Lambert back on stage but I wasn’t impressed with his performance.
– Jimmy was on point with all of his post-criticisms for the performances, including those targeted at him for the songs he picked for Joshua and Jessica.
– I don’t agree with America – I still thought at Joshua/Phillip finale should have happened but alas, Jessica Sanchez will sing against Phillip Phillips for the “Idol” crown. I predict Phillips will win.